Note: This is not a picture of the actual room from the stay. I didn’t take any pictures to keep, unfortunately. This was the best I could do to portray the comfort, simplicity, and vintage-like style of the stay based on my memories. Oh, it was divine!
- The smells of old wood and an old home are the first I notice.
- A family keepsake and strong heritage.
- A family tree in the hall hung with pride.
- Beautiful memories and strong, close-knit loved ones.
- A beautiful bedspread, so soft and fluffed… Then I get in and the sheets feel so crisp and clean… Flowered and old feeling… so refreshing and calming. So nice for a nap. They smell like the outdoors with fresh flowers just picked. Sheets were hung on a line outdoors to dry, I’ll bet.
- Beautiful lamp — Very classic yet minimal.
- The pillows feel amazing & divine. Feathered.
- The walls wallpapered.
- The bathroom is even more beautiful. White porcelain sink with hot & cold water that comes out at the most extremes in temperatures on either end. Can’t keep the hot on too long. Love the mix of temperatures… refreshing to feel.
- The soap — so luxurious and feels and smells divine.
- The bathroom walls are covered in pretty floral old style wallpaper.
- Metal baskets & decor.
- A perfect lotion and soap of the bar type that smells so refreshing in a basket on top of the metal toilet stand.
- Q-tips in a glass jar.
- A white framed mirror.
- Old style windows with white blinds.
- White cotton sheets… white, thick, comforting cotton towels.
- The meal in the morning was crafted and delicious, served on the very best china.
Memories from my overnight stay at Peaches Bed And Breakfast — http://peachesinn.com/